Pescador by dasil
acrylics on canvas - 76x61 cm / 30"x24"
Why the war? Why does Man fight against Man?
I have dressed my character in a marine war suit:
- The salmon, for the bloody color of its flesh;
- The stonefish, with his poisonous spikes, master in camouflage;
- The sea horse, symbol of bravery;
- The angelfish, for its agility but also for some hopeful peace;
- The ferocious moray eel as his belt.
- This fight of man against man reflects itself in this group of fishermen fishnetting our Pescador, while he is himself fishing in a bowl showing a mans face.