Epilogue > Art Forum > Epilogue/The Site > I would like to know how to c...
Topic:

I would like to know how to cancel my membership

[Last post]
7 posts / 0 new
gouldining's picture

I could not find anywhere on this site any help on how to cancel membership. Do they expect us to be members for eternity? I'm certainly not going to be a member any more after a bunch of so called 'experts' have rejected my artwork. Thanks for nothing

Epilogue's picture

It sounds like you misinterpreted the reason for rejection. Your submission was rejected for "Image quality issues." If you look at our Reject Reasons support doc, you will see that refers to things like scan quality (which was the case here). Presentation of the artwork is taken into account when we moderate artwork.

That is not to say the artwork would be approved otherwise, but presentation was the main reason for the rejection.

chimera's picture

Despite the reason for rejection for the forumstarter, I would also like to know how to cancel my membership and/or delete my gallery from Epilogue. I wrote an e-mail with this request a couple weeks ago to the support team, but sadly no reply and my gallery is still up.

Due to personal reasons I would like to delete my gallery on Epilogue. Is this possible and how?

Epilogue's picture

Delete the artwork from your gallery and it will go away. Post here when you've done that and I'll delete the account.

chimera's picture

It is done. Thank you in advance!

sandrahultsved's picture

Hey, I couldn't find where to delete my account either. How do you do it?

This site seems kinda dead, so that's the reason. Please delete my work and account!

Mikeyallencoy's picture

Me too, everything seems to just be sketches by these "experts". Yet I scan other galleries and see approved art with no backgrounds, basically floating in space pieces when it clearly states that won't be approved. Waiting 11 days to be told anatomy issues? I'm sorry, I guess there are no artist existing today that change anatomy features as part of their particular styles. Is that true? In a nut shell, I get plenty of attention in other quality sites and if you are to keep up with them you might want to reconsider who your "experts" are.

Art at its best.