Epilogue > Art Forum > Community/Introduce Yourself! > Hey! It's a New Day at Ep...
Topic:

Hey! It's a New Day at Epilogue!

[Last post]
1 post / 0 new
chaosunit's picture

Well hello! I came over to epilogue.net this morning to get a link to an image in my gallery and found a newly designed website awaiting me. That's a very cool thing to find on a lazy Sunday.

I've been a contributor here since 2003. I think the new look is great. I've updated my profile and contact info. I haven't had a chance yet to explore all the improvements but I do want to say that I appreciate the word that the approval system is now more ... is juried the correct term? I felt frustration in the past when some of my submissions were rejected and the reasons given didn't seem clear. On more than one occasion I would resubmit a piece, with no changes, and it would be accepted. I didn't mind having a piece be rejected if it was clearly unfinished but when someone's personal prejudice was in clearly play it was annoying.

That complaint aside, I've appreciated having Epilogue as a portfolio site for the last decade. Congratulations on the redesign! Now to go look around and explore all the improvements.

Art at its best.