Epilogue > Art Forum > Community/Introduce Yourself! > finally plucked up the the cou...
Topic:

finally plucked up the the courage to pick up the pencils again! :)

[Last post]
4 posts / 0 new
Rik's picture
Rik

Hey everyone!

absolute lover of fantasy art and have finally picked up the pencils after many years, and am LOVING it more than ever. firstly id like to say a big well done on the site, its by FAR the cleanest, best organised and easily navigable forum ive come across!

hoping to get some practice in as much as poss and hopefully be a big part of the discussions on here to learn from everyone (and one day maybe even be able to offer some ideas myself?!)

im really looking into developing my skills and making art a much bigger part of my life (currently i own and run a tree surgery company in south england - a long way removed from the world of dragons and trolls and landscapes and the drawing board)

my passion is graphite, im looking to 'master' the world of high detail pencil work and one day id love to get some of my work published and make a name (even a tiny one) for myself

so thats me, sorry for the looong intro. i have a tendancy to waffle fairish at times!

Epilogue's picture

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Rik's picture
Rik

Cheers Smile a little nervous about putting my stuff on show when looking at the quality of everything on here! So much inspiring work!

luthien's picture

Indeed Smile Your first submissions might not even be approved. But there is always the WIP forum and the new Sketchbooks where you can get started.

Art at its best.