Epilogue > Art Forum > Art/Works in Progress / Critiques > plambastic 15 second picture
Topic:

plambastic 15 second picture

[Last post]
9 posts / 0 new
rouncer's picture

god, art is a waste of time, all the rejection i faced, and people didnt ever tell me, oh didnt you know everyone just cheats?

rouncer's picture

[img src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31/1911224_10202466032347112_823827857_o.jpg">

rouncer's picture

veinglory's picture

I don't know what you are really talking about here. I know I don't cheat.

rouncer's picture

sure you dont.

veinglory's picture

I sure don't.

If you are suggesting you got some work accepted that is a "cheat". Well, maybe you should not post things you are not proud of. What you think of it should be more important than any Epilogue seal of approval.

pooky's picture

If you think art is a waste of time, then don't do it. Sounds like you make art to get pats on the head, people praising your work and gushing about what a genius you are. If splashing random colors and patterns on a digital canvas gets you what you want, then good for you, I guess?

Why you feel the need to insult other people, who actually put thought into their art and have worked very hard to become good at it, though, is a mystery to me. If you looked around any of the galleries here at all, you know you're just making silly accusations. Does it make you feel better to provoke an angry reaction out of other people or something? Isn't that the definition of a troll?

rouncer's picture

sorry... its just i dont feel special for making it... i think artists are just as stupid as everyone else, and its no indicator for intelligence whatsoever.

veinglory's picture

Then let go of you need for aproval and only post stuff that meets your own standards. And let other people do the same.

Art at its best.