Epilogue > Art Forum > Art/Works in Progress / Critiques > Shialyn Vhaunil, drow Sword Da...
Topic:

Shialyn Vhaunil, drow Sword Dancer of Eilistraee

[Last post]
5 posts / 0 new
frpnavarro's picture

Hello! I received an "Unrefined/Lack of Detail" verdict with this piece. Though I probably won't be making any correction or updates on it, I would like to hear your feedback. Thanks in advance.

Shialyn Vhanil

frpnavarro's picture

Wow. I never realized how desolate this place is nowadays. I hope things get better.

rouncer's picture

Hey... I dunno if you read this, but id like the forum to get back together too.

I guess maybe you could add skin pores? thats all I can think of, it looks a little smooth.
Actually studying it, it looks micro facet, all I can suggest is making the poors a little grittier than just complete velvet like they are now.

aramar's picture

Hi... I think its a nice picture with some good details. I think all you need to do is make here wrists and hands a little more clear. Right now they are very dark. That should do it.

DarkFlights's picture

I was just thinking about how her hands could use some more detail; the fingers don't look quite right, hard to say as they're very dark against a dark background. That might be it?

Art at its best.