Topic:

Been away awhile...

[Last post]
4 posts / 0 new
Christeen's picture

Hello! As I was saying, I quit working on art for quite some time and have been away from this site about 3 years. I'm working on getting art in a gallery again, hopefully. I just have a couple questions: Is it impossible for many to comment on others artwork? Does the site slow to a halt and then quit altogether? Just curious. Maybe this should be in the support section... Anywhoo, it would be nice to hear from other artists. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope I get a gallery again. Thanks!

rouncer's picture

i still come here, but it does seem dead to me too. i hope this reply wasnt too late.

jordanss123's picture

fake yeezy boost 350 Thanks for your publication. I also believe that laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular right now

galken's picture

I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally!
color switch

Art at its best.